RHINO MODELLING

TUTORIAL 11 – EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRANSITION
TUTORIAL 12 – INTERIOR BRIDGE
TUTORIAL 13 – DETAILING FOR THE SECTION
TUTORIAL 14 – MISSING BITS OF GEOMETRY

***DOWNLOAD PLANS, ELEVATIONS AND SECTIONS
*ADDITIONAL IMAGES

21 Responses to “RHINO MODELLING”

1. zolo says:

Thanks for the great tutorial.

2. […] još neki korisni linkovi. Python for Rhino 101 Primer Rhino 5.0 90-Day Evaluation 2012-03-07 Python video tutorial Origami video tutorial #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; […]

3. nila says:

thank you a lot, it’s very useful and comprehensive.

4. JP says:

Thank you soooooo much for this tutorial!!! This is the best video for training rhino relating to architecture.

5. MFaSMo says:

hello JS, icant see the tutorials in vimeo or youtube, can i have the tutorial files. tnx

6. athos says:

Thank you for the effort. Very good tutorial especially useful for architecture students

7. Manoj Madhu says:

Great Tutorial. We get to see a project in complete process. Those little tips help a lot.

Thanks a ton. :)

8. H. Mirza says:

good job man…keep it up.
    It will be great if you work on a much complicated project from a different architect. For example: Coop-Himelblau.
    Looking forward to see more architectural projects.

9. Sam says:

This tutorial is one of the best so far 😀
    hope you’ll produce another architectural tutorial

10. john says:

great tutorial, helps a lot.
    thanks :)

11. JIHOON says:

Awesome

Thank you for you’re Effort.

I’m Always waiting you’re New Tutorial

12. mirella says:

can you please send me the complete file of the lf1 by zaha haddid. i am an architect student and we need a 3d model of the building as precedent that inspired us. thank you in advance.

13. First time user of Rhino and this is the far best tutorial I’ve came across. Thumbs up and Thanx a ton

14. hkoo says:

I’ve just finished this tutorial. really nice.

15. Joel f says:

i was disappointed to see the last tutorial end on “we’ll finish this soon” but all the tutorials have been great. thank you

16. Chadde says:

could you please send me the complete file too. i am an architecture student learning rhino. thanks alot.

17. HELLO MY FIREND, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE PLANS??? THAKNS

18. […] Plethora Project is the fifth free online outlet where beginners can start learning Rhino 3D through video tutorials. This is more of a “learn by doing” training. […]

19. narges says:

hello…Im an architect student..As I was searching 4 a rhino tutarial video,I saw your site & lots of thanks from U because of these videos,But I cant download them :( …could you help me? thanx so much

20. Karl Ward says:

Jose,

Thank you so much for these tutorials! I was recommended by a friend and the Pleuthora project is now at the top of my list for starting off into each software and programming area.

These Rhino tutorials really helped me out getting to grips with some of the basics. I will pass on to others.

This ‘learn by doing’ method that ‘How to learn rhino 3D’ labels above works wonders, and amongst the myriad of web tutorials this has to be the most applicable so far.

Thanks for helping the beginners such as myself!